NAV System Display

NAV System Display

Postby pharmer » September 16th, 2011, 10:30 am

Unlike many of the posts on this forum, I have had no problems whatsoever with the Bluestar unit. I installed it in my 2006 Buick Lucerne and it functioned just as advertised. Great little device! My question is whether I should be seeing anything on the NAV display either while making or receiving a call. The only change is the little On-Star symbol appears. I do see the messages on the DIC.
pharmer

Re: NAV System Display

Postby mrcostar » September 16th, 2011, 2:12 pm

pharmer wrote:Unlike many of the posts on this forum, I have had no problems whatsoever with the Bluestar unit. I installed it in my 2006 Buick Lucerne and it functioned just as advertised. Great little device! My question is whether I should be seeing anything on the NAV display either while making or receiving a call. The only change is the little On-Star symbol appears. I do see the messages on the DIC.

Hi Pharmer,
Thanks, most people will not comment when satisified, so we see mostly issues here, and questions on how to install.
That's ok, though, thats what this is for.

Anyway, we dont use the nav display yet, but we are looking into adding phone dialing capability from the nav screen. So you can store your favorte numbers in, and dial directly from the nav. keypad dialing will be enabled only when the vehicle is not moving.
MR. COSTAR
mrcostar
Site Admin

Return to BLUESTAR 2010