Tech suppoert E-Mail ?

Tech suppoert E-Mail ?

Postby Yosemitesam » July 18th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Tried to email tech support and it comes back as invalid ? Now what?
Yosemitesam

Re: Tech suppoert E-Mail ?

Postby mrcostar » July 23rd, 2013, 10:19 am

You must have the wrong email address.
Please check the contact us page on the website for the email address.
Emails are not posted in forums to prevent robotic spam.
MR. COSTAR
mrcostar
Site Admin

Postby tooldogbob » September 24th, 2013, 3:58 pm

I have e-mailed techsupport 2 times no answer yet? I just bought and installed the bluestar,but have problems with it .If no answer to e-mail soon i will have to send back for refund ,was purchased on amazon.com and they only give you a small amount of time to return items .Anyone from costar ever answer questions here?
tooldogbob

Postby mrcostar » September 24th, 2013, 6:25 pm

Amazon return period is 30 days.
We try to return all email in less than 24 hours but sometimes they do get caught in spam filter and not seen.
I think we are up to date with email. if you have not received a response. let me know.
We do not monitor this forum daily so email is best bet for quick response.
MR. COSTAR
mrcostar
Site Admin

Postby tooldogbob » September 24th, 2013, 6:56 pm

Is there a phone number to speak to someone to help with questions? My e-mail is xxxx I have a 2004 chevrolet silverado extended cab pickup truck with steering wheel controls satellite radio and onstar bose speakers for the radio. I have many questions to ask i have had numerous problems with it,First is do you have to update the unit as soon as you get it?Second question when installing it do you have to unhook all the wires to the onstar unit or just the two white plugs that is needed for the bluestar.Sometimes when i called someone it would disconnect by itself and radio would come back on and i thought call was over ,but my wife told me she could hear the radio but i could not hear her?It has disconnected from calls by itself a couple of times.My phone Samsung s4 will not allways connect to the bluestar.I push button to voice dial and it says no network connections sometimes,Is there a way to turn off the bluestar to use the phone without bluestar? How do i end a call using steering wheel controls?Would really like to get this working so i get 2 more for our other gm trucks,Thanks Bob
tooldogbob

Postby tooldogbob » September 26th, 2013, 4:59 pm

tooldogbob wrote:I have e-mailed techsupport 2 times no answer yet? I just bought and installed the bluestar,but have problems with it .If no answer to e-mail soon i will have to send back for refund ,was purchased on amazon.com and they only give you a small amount of time to return items .Anyone from costar ever answer questions here?
This is my third time e-mailing techsupport still no answer
tooldogbob

Postby mrcostar » September 26th, 2013, 7:14 pm

Hi Robert,
Never put email in a forum as the bots will spam you for life. I have erased it for you.

Although we have responded via tech_support, I will also answer here for others.
Units should be fully updated when they arrive from both Amazon and the factory. Only the two large white connectors need to be connected to BlueSTAR. Steering wheel controls should work to end, answer and initiate voice dial with one second press of talking mouth (or phone) button.
MR. COSTAR
mrcostar
Site Admin

Return to BLUESTAR 2010