Evo 4g LTE & Bluetooth

Evo 4g LTE & Bluetooth

Postby scruff24 » June 22nd, 2012, 8:28 am

Anyone out there have the new Evo 4g LTE from Sprint? (Or Evo One x) I am trying to determine if it is the Bluetooth on the phone or the Bluestar unit. I have the latest update (now..in trying to figure out if it is the phone or the unit). This is in a G8...the car and the phone pair normally...but every few minutes fall out of sync w/ each other. (the DIC shows connected every few minutes...and when I keep an eye on it..it does lose the sync w/ the phone). Also...since I got the phone...when I use the Bluestar...I have people telling me it sounds terrible.....either too loud or not loud enough to hear me.

My other Evo 4g (2yrs old) seemed to work better w/ the unit. I have the mic gain at 0 and speaker volume at 10-12. Anyone else having this issue? I am ready to take the unit out....and just plug into the aux out....

Mr. Costar..I have sent you several pm's regarding this...

Thanks
scruff24

Re: Evo 4g LTE & Bluetooth

Postby scruff24 » June 22nd, 2012, 10:42 am

Have done some more research on this....it may be the phone software.... But is there ever going to be some sort of noise cancelling software/firmware added ...for those of us that have "noisey" cars?
scruff24

Return to BLUESTAR 2010