Which phone sounds best on callers end

Which phone sounds best on callers end

Postby glears » March 14th, 2012, 8:01 pm

I've come to the decision to no longer use my hands free with Bluestar. Nothing I try seems to help. The caller on the other end has great difficulty understanding me. I've experiences all the sound symptoms that I've read about in this forum. So now, I'm guessing BlueStar has to have worked well at some point otherwise they would not have sold any. I'm sure some people here must have a clean outgoing sound. I've been told that the Noise Cancellation has something to do with the problem which I can't disable in my phone. So I'm asking everyone who has a good outgoing sound to post what phone they are using. I"m getting rid of mine and will settle for a crappy phone if that's what it takes but need to know which ones work well as far as the sound on the receiving end.
glears

Re: Which phone sounds best on callers end

Postby Mystic38 » April 20th, 2012, 9:58 am

I have a 2008 chevy silverado ltz and the Blackberry 9930

With the default mic settings in the bluestar the call recipient had no idea i was in the truck, even at 70mph highway speeds. I have made probably 30-50 calls and so far every call has been of perfect quality..ie equivalent to or better than handheld use at home.

The voice command of the BB also works perfectly well, although i needed to change some contacts names to avoid confusion..ie Carol & Karen.. by adding the family names.

At this point i no longer even take the phone out of my jacket pocket..
Mystic38

Re: Which phone sounds best on callers end

Postby scruff24 » April 20th, 2012, 12:53 pm

I have a Pontiac G8, and i have left messages and listened back on them. They are loud. Almost to the point that I do the same...don't use it as much. I have lowered the mic gain to 0. Not sure how else to improve it. I have used it on 3 different phones. Samsung Moment, HTC Hero, and EVO 4G (Sprint). May just be that my car is louder....possibly. Or something isn't dialed in correctly.
scruff24

Return to BLUESTAR 2010