2003 GMC Yukon Denali

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Postby egreer » May 13th, 2011, 11:41 am

I just received the Bluestar unit in the mail. Popped the Glove Box (Pushing the right "catch" inward) down and could see the onstar unit. The onstar unit is up and to the right of the glove box opening, don't mistake for the XM receiver (Has 2 ant. cables). Unplugged the Onstar; Plugged in the Bluestar. Paired my phone and BAM!!!! Steering wheel controls worked great, I did have to adjust the volume up by 5 settings or so. You do that by hitting the red mirror button the tapping the blue onstar button, you will hear a tone as it increases. I secured my bluestar so the glove box doesn’t hit it each time it is used and closed the glove box. Radio display says phone when on or when it rings. There is no CallerID on the radio display, but I wasn't expecting it. I have requested with the developer CallerID with Class 2 vehicles, but I'm extremely satisfied the way it currently is. Great Job CoStar!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
egreer

Re: 2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Postby natelw » April 27th, 2015, 10:56 pm

Where is the Onstar unit located? I have a 2005 Yukon Denali I'm looking to install this in along with a usa-spec device for Bluetooth streaming and have not been able to find where the Onstar unit is located. I see videos that show people popping the glove box to reveal the xm, but where is the Onstar? Thanks.
natelw

Return to Yukon